Contrary to the "C" written in angry red ink, Teddy Carter is far from dumb. It isn't her fault that Statistics confuses the hell out of her.
Meanwhile, Flynn Alvarez does not generally care about girls who stay up to 2 AM studying in coffee shops, but after seeing one who spends majority of her time napping on his favorite spot, he figures it won't hurt to do something about it.
It isn't the best combination. After all, a proud and hot-tempered girl mixed together with an equally infuriating boy results to only one thing: disaster.
And only so much could be done to keep things between them P.G.
- 01 | how to make first impressions
- 02 | how to be an embarrassing bitch
- 03 | how to avoid a mental breakdown
- 04 | how to make poor decisions
- 05 | how to be left breathless
- 06 | how to deal with fangirls
- 07 | how to make accusations
- 08 | how to get that plot twist
- 09 | how to (sort of) make the first move