Ten facts about Cayden Lawson.
- He's the school hottie, yet he doesn't even act like one.
- He may look like a total devil with his ocean blue eyes and his devilish black hair, but he's in fact as innocent as a lamb.
- He could risk anything just to save something, even a millipede.
- He's totally in love with songs, and by songs, I mean every song.
- He's really, really naive.
- Even if someone deceives him, the only thing he would do is smile, wave it off, and become friends with that special someone.
- Even if he's at a disadvantage, he wouldn't ever give up.
-He loves the color green.
- He likes gummy bears .
- Last but not least, he'd said something many times. "I won't love anyone. Never."
Abigail Anderson was your average girl, and like any cliche story, she's his best friend, and totally smitten with him. The only thing is? Cayden doesn't know, and it's taking Abigail everything to stop herself from hitting herself with a pineapple. It's sophomore year, and suddenly everything changes. New hot guys, Aphrodite projects, and another unknown enemy that no one could ever think of. What would exactly happen? Would Abigail be left on the shelf, be with the new hottie, or... be Cayden's latest conquest?