Everybody knows the story of Camp Half-Blood. Of seventeen year old Percy Jackson, of his deceased half-brother Tyson.
But do they know the story of the Euboea Base?
There have been increasing numbers of appearing monsters. People have been hurt and killed, mortals and the divine, and everything in between. The only ones brave enough to fight them are the demigods- with mortals not being able to see the monsters, and the gods hiding in Olympus, as always. Monsters once thought mythological, even to demigods, show themselves in places they shouldn't be.
Calixia is the only child of Aigaios, the god of the sea. She's never really known her family outside of the few people she knows in the base. When the base is split up and broken after a leviathan attack, who is she to meet but the demigods from another camp?
(Percy Jackson And The Boeotians: Book One)
- Chapter 1: When Everything That Could Go Wrong, Goes Wrong
- Chapter 2: Maybe That Centaur Wasn't Just A Loon
- Chapter 3: The Worst Taxi I've Ever Been On
- Chapter 4: The Fun Camping Trip Of Death
- Chapter 5: I Have To Learn More Names?
- Chapter 6: Brothers And Sisters
- Chapter 7: Daddy Issues
- Chapter 8: I Wanna Come, Too!
- Chapter 9: I'm Starting To Regret Coming
- Chapter 10: Why Does Everything Have To Have Teeth?
- Chapter 11: I'm So Done With These Olympians
- Chapter 12: The Real World Has Zombie Mods
- Chapter 13: This Seems A Bit Familiar
- Chapter 14: Time For A Short Talk
- Chapter 15: Always In The Infirmary
- Chapter 16: Another Lecture About My Life?
- Chapter 17: A Talk With The Big Man... Well, Horse-Man
- Chapter 18: You Want Me To What?
- Chapter 19: I Have 99 Problems And My Anxiety Is All Of Them
- Chapter 20: The Horse-Guy Puts A Kid In Charge Of Getting Everyone Killed
- Chapter 21: Our Road Disappears Like My Will To Live
- Chapter 22: Taking The Long Way Around
- Chapter 23: What Do You Get When You Cross A Spider and a Plane?
- Chapter 24: I Almost Get Eaten Again