NieR:Automata 9S x Reader [after the game] (spoilers)
"Do we really have a reason to be here anymore?"
"Shall we finally find a place to properly rest?"
The species that was deemed to be fragile but not only did they dominated the earth in the past but also created the androids to continue fighting wars for them even after their death.
Us androids have been created to be just like humans, and with the technological advancements we have it's nothing new.
But one function has caught my attention, the function of emotions that is, with it I can experience joy, envy, heartbreak, loneliness, anger, excitement, love, and even more. I've experienced these, and it has truly been a pleasure and pain to do so.
Because I some how hate the fact that I'm hopelessly and unjustifiably in love
I do not own the pictures shown in this book nor NieR Automata and the characters in them.
Super slow updates because I am trash in human form
Warning: Language and violence
SPOILERS FOR NIER AND NIER AUTOMATA
THIS STORY SHALL NOT FOLLOW THE SCIRP THAT WAS WRITTEN FOR ENDING E
- Chapter 1~Finishing Touches, Living Once [M]ore
- Chapter 2~Unlike The [O]ld Resistance Camp
- Chapter 3~Skirmish and Healing Model, [T]heir Vivid Memories
- Chapter 4~ The Lunar Tears [I] Now Hold Dear
- Chapter 5~Memories [O]f Emil, Gestalts
- Chapter 6~Not Mea[N]t To Be
- Chapter 7~Deleted, [F]orever Gone, 2B...
- Short-What A Lovely Place To Be
- Short-A Discarded Collection of Poems
- So, New Cover? (3-23-19)
- Hiatus, sorrysorrysorry