Astrid H. Haad is a Purple Wolf and her whole family was murdered including the boy she called her brother. Ten years later her hands are drenched in blood. She promised to herself that she would clean the world of hunters and she has been travelling the world ever since in order to fulfill her dream. But things change once she arrives in Norway.
Imelda L. Torgunna is An Aswang,
The last of her kind and she lives in Norway.Over two thousand years old.She is the thing that even the monsters are afraid of. She has been cursed by the Moon Goddess so that her soulmate won't be able to feel the bond between them.
Read if you want to find out what happens once they meet, how will the reunion between an original vampire and an Aswang go. What will the Moon do once he is free of the one who stole his power? Read to find out what happens when secrets are revealed and liars are punished. And what happens once the Curse is broken?
- Chapter 1: I have no family. I have no home.
- Chapter 2: Torgunna is dangerous!
- Chapter 3: Monsters want to be loved too!
- Chapter 4: They can never know!
- Chapter 5: The truth behind their feelings
- Chapter 6: I'm too powerfull to kill!
- Chapter 7: They were afraid of her!
- Chapter 8: Wake up!
- Chapter 9: You are an original vampire, so act like one!
- Chapter 10: Go on and be the Mad Hybrid!
- Chapter 11: They weren't lying!
- Chapter 12: He was not supposed to die that easy!
- Chapter 13: Zomoluss morrtuire ihnree!
- Chapter 14: Pegah Maya Demetre, the Goddess of Death
- Chapter 15: Take her light away!
- Chapter 16: Secret Villain!
- Chapter 17: Rhaegos's coming!
- Chapter 18: Merciless
- Chapter 19: Not alone!
- Chapter 20: The Moon vs The Moon Goddess
- A/N: Please read!