After Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief & Lies is caught and charged for terrorizing New York; Instead of Thor taking him home, Director Fury has a different plan. He orders the newest, wildest edition to the Avengers team to watch the mischief maker.
They call her The Raven, and she'd rather be making music with her rock 'n' roll group than join ranks with the so-called 'Avengers'.
⚠️ SOME MATURE CONTENT ⚠️
• Notes •
- This story starts towards the middle of The Avengers (the film, of course.)
- You can consider this an Alternate Universe, Alternate Timeline, or simply a "what if", if you'd like.
- Highest rankings in tags include #1 in #godofmischief, #1 under #theraven, #1 under #tonystark, #4 under #natasharomanoff, #3 under #lokilaufeyson, #7 under #thor, and #20 under #loki. Thank you all for your support!
- Want more of Edith June, or want to ask questions about the fanfiction? Perhaps even ask Edith questions? Check out my tumblr blog, as/for her: www.theedithjune.tumblr.com
- Perhaps you're looking for new music to listen to? Yes, I did make a playlist on Spotify dedicated to Loki and Edith's relationship...It helps me write.
- Cup Of Tea - The Prologue
- Introductions - Chapter One
- Bird Names - Chapter Two
- The Fall - Chapter Three
- Flashbacks - Chapter Four
- Ground Rules - Chapter Five
- Understood - Chapter Six
- She's A Punk - Chapter Seven
- Games - Chapter Eight
- Sleeping Beauty - Chapter Nine
- Waging Wars - Chapter Ten
- Open - Chapter Eleven
- Scars - Chapter Twelve
- Love Is A Lie...? - Chapter Thirteen
- Gods & Monsters - Chapter Fourteen
- A Vision - Chapter Fifteen
- Live For Her. - Chapter Sixteen
- An Invitation - Chapter Seventeen
- Palaces & Suitors - Chapter Eighteen
- Mirlo - Chapter Nineteen
- The Supreme Necromancer - Chapter Twenty
- Potions - Chapter Twenty One
- Ninth - Chapter Twenty Two
- Author's Note