This is an SPN/PJO crossover. It's posted on my fanfiction.net account Lukas Avier. I thought I'd transfer it here for you all.
Dean didn't know what he did wrong. Why did Sam and his dad have to leave him? He was hunting on his own now and he was down-spiraling each and every time his calls disconnect. Just when he's at the end of his rope, a waiter barges in with his accidental insults and snarky attitude. But the waiter seems to be hiding something and it looks like secrets hang heavy on his shoulders.
- Chapter 1: The Stubborn Waiter
- Chapter 2: The Game (Bad Idea)
- Chapter 3: May is in Charge
- Chapter 4: Blueberries
- Chapter 5: Mind the Ducks
- Chapter 6: Ho Ho Ho!
- Chapter 7: Winnie the Winchester
- Chapter 8: Don't Tip the Salt Shaker
- Chapter 9: The Mind and the Heart
- Chapter 10: Pride or Die
- Chapter 11: "I Skimmed"
- Chapter 12: Cousin
- Chapter 13: Murder
- Chapter 14: Details
- Chapter 15: Get In the Car
- Chapter 16: We're Being Robbed
- Chapter 17: Nah
- Chapter 18: Heart Attack
- Chapter 19: When I Close My Eyes