THE MOST DANGEROUS WOMAN OF ALL IS THE ONE WHO REFUSES TO RELY ON YOUR SWORD TO SAVE HER BECAUSE SHE CARRIES HER OWN.
Being a half elf is though when you live in the Shire. Gwendolyn knows everything about it. She never knew her parents and was raised by Bilbo Baggins.
When her brother Frodo must leave the Shire, she goes with him.
On the way she is dragged into a dangerous quest to destroy the One Ring. She experience death, love and friendship but one question remains.
"Who are my parents?"
- Book trailer
- Chapter one: Bilbo's 111th birthday!
- Chapter two: Hello Stranger
- Chapter three: Rivendell
- Chapter four: The Council
- Chapter five: Secret's out
- Chapter six: the beginning
- Chapter seven: The Pass of Caradhras
- Chapter eight: Moria
- Chapter nine: The Tomb
- Chapter ten: The Balrog
- Chapter eleven: Lothlorien
- Chapter twelve: Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel
- Chapter thirteen: Goodbye... for now
- Chapter fourteen: Boromir
- Chapter fifteen: The Riders of Rohan
- Chapter sixteen: Edoras
- Chapter seventeen: The sons funeral
- Chapter eighteen: Time to hit the road.
- Chapter nineteen: Dad
- Chapter twenty: An Unexpected Ally
- Chapter twenty-one: The Battle Of Helm's Deep
- Chapter twenty-two: Feeling of loss.
- Chapter twenty-three: Reunion with friends.
- Chapter twenty-four: party like there is no tomorrow.
- Chapter twenty-five: Farwell again
- Chapter twenty-six: Beacons
- Chapter twenty-seven: Don't leave me
- Chapter twenty-eight: The Battle of the Pelennor Fields
- Chapter twenty-nine: Faramir
- Chapter thirty: One last time
- Chapter thirty-one: The Fall of a loved one
- Chapter thirty-two: Coronation
- Thank you