Right side up, Right side down, left side flipped twice, or backwards spun thrice. What do you call a situation, Reader, when the situation you're in is one that has already been turned upside down?
Jerome Manners was just a boy; a boy whose world had already been turned upside down because of a sad reality. Now he's faced with an adventure he did not ask for and it's all because a girl with an iron key asked a strange question I now pose to you.
Do you believe in everything?
Book 1 in the Basileus Series.
Author's Note: The story is already completed, published, and available for purchase here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1544093845/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490541568&sr=8-1&keywords=Basileus%3A+Queensbury+Gateway?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&tag=storypodca-20&linkId=2P4S6EY6B462X4AR
- Chapter One: Do you believe in everything?
- Chapter Two: Queer Developments in the Queensbury Manor.
- Chapter Three: Iron Key for a Silver Gate
- Chapter Four: Introduction to the Queen of War
- Chapter Five: Garden of Dragon's Fire
- Chapter Six: Dragon's Den
- Chapter Seven: Attack of the Imps
- Chapter Eight: Spying on an Unborn Light
- Chapter Nine: Stories of Things Once Done.
- Chapter Ten: Danger in the Mist
- Chapter Eleven: Disagreements and Disadvantages.
- Chapter Twelve: Captured