At 8:00 in the Nordic homestead, a strange letter appears at the doorstep, summoning the countries of the world to a huge-ass party! But there ARE restrictions, you must have been a sovereign state for a total of 150 years, and you must bring a date! Seeing as that rules out most of the Nordics, Denmark and Norway must embark on this journey alone. I can guarantee that there will be fireworks, postcard stands, football shorts, a bit of kissing, drinking games gone wrong, and more!
Fear not children! This is all fluff, and the only concern would be profanity!
- Chapter One: In Which an Invitation Arrives at the Nordic Household
- Chapter Two: In Which Denmark Wears Football Shorts to a Suit Store
- Chapter Three: In Which Norway Encounters a Postcard Stand
- Chapter Four: In Which Housekeeping Is Quite Inconvenient
- Chapter Five: In Which Denmark Is A Drunken Gentleman
- Chapter Six: In Which We Check In On The Other Nordics
- Chapter Seven: In Which Norway 'Borrows' Denmark's Vest
- Chapter Eight: In Which Norway Destroys A Cockroach
- Suggestion Box
- Chapter Nine: In Which Denmark Makes A Deal
- Chapter Ten: In Which The Gala Begins