READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I wouldn't be posting new chaps in here since I'll rewrite it from the very beginning. But if you guys like reading with a narcissistic fl then, might as well.
Maine Tollison a beauty that's unparalleled by anyone.
"Umm excuse me are you describing me?"
Her beauty is just beyond words. And she knows it.
"You know when you describe me it should be 'Maine Tollison who has pale pink hair with streaks of blue, fair skin, face that's super beautiful. In short a godde-- Hey! Are you listening?!"
Being beautiful of course she will aim for the guy who is just like her, a handsomeness unparalleled by anyone and his name is Jake Colton but the problem is, they're not meant for each other.
"You've already moved on from the beautiful me? How mean! Wait......, Are you talking about Jake Colton? Well I guess it's alright then"
How'd she know this? It's all because she remembered her past life and that she's inside the novel and her role in this novel is to destroy his love with the main character.
"You mean me being Margaret in my past life? Well it is a kind of sad life. But right now! I'm willing to take the rollercoaster of emotions!"
And since she remembered her past life. Maine has other hobbies aside from being beautiful.
"You mean my hobby about the piano? Oh! And also my hobby about having part-time job?! What, is that a bad thing?"
This is the story about how an egoistic girl survived from middle school, to her friends, to her family, to her highschool and to her feelings.
- Chapter 1: Middle School
- Chapter 2: My past Life
- Chapter 3: Welcome to Flion University!
- Chapter 4: Dad
- Chapter 5: Felix Gunner
- Chapter 6: Circumstances
- Chapter 7: Flow Festival
- Chapter 8: Voting's
- Chapter 9: Flion
- Chapter 10: Erasing denied
- Chapter 11: Leam Spark
- Chapter 12: Let the Competition Begin! (A)
- Side Story 1
- Chapter 12: Let the Competition Begin!(B)
- Chapter 13: Queen
- Chapter 14: I'm being ignored?!!
- Side Story |2|
- Chapter 15: Hang out with me
- Chapter 16: Yeah sue me!
- Chapter 17: I'm really sorry!
- Chapter 18: Aran are you a psychic?
- Chapter 19: Don't you dare look back!
- Chapter 20: Attention!!! why?!!
- Chapter 21: Just ignore the unbelievable things
- Chapter 22: Ha...Ha...haaa
- Chapter 22: Cliché, come!
- Chapter 23: Lost....
- Chapter 24: Observatory
- Chapter 25: Weir-- Unique FL?!!
- Chapter 26: A Fun Night
- Chapter 27: The Colton's
- Chapter 28: I still haven't learned
- Chapter 29: It couldn't be
- Chapter 30: Saving
- Chapter 31: Eh? A ghost?
- Chapter 32: "Group Study"
- Chapter 33: Recognition Day
- Chapter 34: It's Time
- Chapter 35: Deliberation
- Chapter 36: Cookie
- Chapter 37: Blackout
- Chapter 38: Love Triangle
- Chapter 39: Turtles
- Chapter 40: Betrayed
- Chapter 41: RUN!
- Chapter 42: To Hope Is To Believe
- Chapter 43: Huh? Cooking Club?
- Chapter 44: Meeting
- Chapter 45: Cake
- Chapter 46: Girl Talk