THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY UNDER EDITING!
Annabelle Luther has always been protected by her older overbearing brother and sisters, that is until she leaves for college, leaving her little sister Athena Luther. Years later Annabelle reluctantly returns after her friend begs her, telling her that there is an opening at their old high school. There she meets her little sister Athena. Let's just say, they didn't know what to expect. They also didn't expect to have an attraction towards each other.
Once their feelings are on the table, everything seems to work out fine, except the guilt of lying to everyone they know, and of course the guilt of loving each other. Things take a turn when they find the biggest family secret from their mother who is on her deathbed. Will it change things between Annabelle and Athena for better or worse?
- Miss Annabelle Luther. (GirlxGirl)
- One: First Day. (Edited)
- Two: After School Ambush! (Edited)
- Three: Over Protective Sister.
- Four: The Real Miss Luther and Mrs. Daughtry.
- Five: Feelings, Make Out, and Mother!
- Six: Familialism is a Lie, Along with Secrets Coming Out.
- Seven: A History Lesson in Math, and Night Out with the Girls.
- Eight: Barbeque Pool Party with a Side of Sex?
- Nine: Comfort, Questions, Flash Backs, and Violence.
- Ten: That Four Letter Word and Paint.
- Eleven: I'm Not Into BDSM, Okay, Maybe a Little.
- Twelve: School Play with a Murder Case.
- Thirteen: Two Weeks and The Other Side.
- Fourteen: Drunk In Love.
- Fifteen: Caught and a Phone Call.
- Sixteen: Insidious Secrets and School Festivals.
- Seventeen: The Break Up.
- Eighteen: Snapped.
- Nineteen: Meet The Parents.
- Twenty: Lunch.
- Twenty One: What Hurts The Most.
- Twenty Two: Five Years.
- Twenty Three: Alternate End.