Is it possible to change a life by knowing the future or is everything already decided? Is it true that there are countless invisible things like the ones not subject to gravity?
Set Voland--a homeless young man who attacked a child in the midst of hallucinations--has been caught by the police and sent to a psychiatric hospital. There, he's stricken by a meeting with a Shining White Being who will completely overturn his life.
David Green--supposedly an editor in chief for the Evening Times in Glasgow--has been sent to New York by a secret organization. He's given the task of finding Sybil Vain, an enigmatic fortune-teller known as The Oracle.
Sybil Vain has been looking for someone as well--the boy of his dreams, or more precisely, the recurrent premonition of his own death.
When their paths intertwine the wheels of destiny begin to go astray and the door to the esoteric realm slams open.
Part of the content is mature. Reader discretion is thereby advised.
Cover credits @J26Design
- THE ORACLE'S INDEX
- I. RESEARCHERS
- II. NECESSITIES
- III. DETAILS
- THE WEIGHT OF NECESSITY: 6
- THE IMPORTANCE OF DETAILS: 7
- THE IMPORTANCE OF DETAILS: 8
- THE IMPORTANCE OF DETAILS: 9
- THE BLACK SWAN: THE IMPACT OF THE HIGHLY IMPROBABLE: 10
- THE BLACK SWAN: THE IMPACT OF THE HIGHLY IMPROBABLE: 11
- THE BLACK SWAN: THE IMPACT OF THE HIGHLY IMPROBABLE: 12
- CERTAIN PHYSICO-CHEMICAL TRANSFORMATIONS: 13
- CERTAIN PHYSICOCHEMICAL TRANSFORMATIONS: 14
- CERTAIN PSHYCO-CHEMICAL TRANSFORMATIONS: 15
- QUANTUM LEAPS: 16
- QUANTUM LEAPS: 17
- QUANTUM LEAPS: 18
- PARALLEL DIMENSIONS: 19
- PARALLEL DIMENSIONS: 20
- PARALLEL DIMENSIONS: 21
- HUMAN FEELINGS: 22
- HUMAN FEELINGS: 23
- HUMAN FEELINGS: 24
- ENTROPIC GRAVITY: 25
- ENTROPIC GRAVITY: 26
- X. UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE
- CAST & AESTHETICS