David has always lived life in the fast lane. Hopping from party to party, in search of his next big adventure involving alcohol and girls.
His best friend Dean however, is in a slump. Fresh off a break up and facing a strict deadline from his publisher, Dean could really use some adventure of his own.
David of course, is more than happy to help. He and their roommate, Eddie, invite Dean to join in their drunken debauchery, hoping that a little chaos will give him the perfect story to tell.
But when David meets Melissa, he considers the possibility that his wild nights are over. Torn between this new kind of adventure and sticking to his old ways, David discovers that sometimes the worst hangovers don't come from drinking.
- Chapter One - Resolutions
- Chapter Two - The Break-Up
- Chapter Three - When It Rains, It Pours
- Chapter Four - Becoming The Muse
- Chapter Five - The Three Musketeers
- Chapter Six - The Hook-Up Handbook
- Chapter Seven - When Is A Date Not A Date?
- Chapter Eight - Friends Like These
- Chapter Nine - Get Rich or Get Drunk Trying
- Chapter Ten - The Finish Line
- Chapter Eleven - A Party Without A Parachute
- Chapter Twelve - Quick Fixes
- Chapter Thirteen - The New Normal
- Chapter Fourteen - Table For Too Many
- Chapter Fifteen - The Relationship Rabbit Hole
- Chapter Sixteen - The Power Of Peer Pressure
- Chapter Seventeen - Holy Hangover!
- Chapter Eighteen - Perfect
- Chapter Nineteen - Up In Smoke
- Chapter Twenty - The Bachelor (ish) Party
- Chapter Twenty One - What Goes Up, Must Come Down
- Chapter Twenty Two - Little Angry Men
- Chapter Twenty Three - Reality Check
- Chapter Twenty Four - Best Laid Plans
- Chapter Twenty Five - Honesty
- Chapter Twenty Six - The Morning After The Night Before
- Chapter Twenty Seven - The Epilogue
- Authors Notes