"We're here to help you."
When Spencer, Martha, Bethany, and Fridge get stuck in a video game as adventuring avatars, they have to venture through the jungle and join forces with a well-accomplished archaeologist to end a curse and save the game - the only way they'll ever go home. The only thing is, Dr. Bailey claims to not need or want their help in the quest, especially Dr. Bravestone, who she knows from before... That complicates things, that, and the fact that she doesn't realize it's a game... Can the thrown-together group trust each other long enough to stay alive, break the curse, end the game, and get home? Might later have a little romance between Spencer/Dr. Bravestone and my character, or at least some flirting :) Based on 2017's 'Jumanji'!
- One: The Task
- Two: 'Welcome to the Jungle, We've Got Fun and Games!'
- Three: "Call Me 'Doctor'" - Dr. Vera Bailey
- Four: Run For Your Lives - Literally!
- Five: Trust Issues
- Six: Into the Jungle We Go!
- Seven: Bizarre at the Bazaar
- Eight: Snake Charmers
- Nine: Trust
- Ten: Caught!
- Eleven: Reunited?
- Twelve: Jewel Thief
- Thirteen: Vera's Story
- Fourteen: The Difficult Truth
- Fifteen: Encounter
- Sixteen: The Last Level is Always the Hardest
- Seventeen: 'The True Nature of the Jewel is Not What You Think...'
- Eighteen: Level Complete (Version 1)
- Nineteen: Level Complete (Version 2)
- Twenty: The End?
- Thank You and New Story!