It was forbidden, everything to do with him, he was my kryptonite, my addiction, my obsession, he was my first and last thought, but he was off limits and I couldn't have him, even if I tried.
"I want you." He says and I choke on my gum, what did he just say? I was clearly imagining things, Bryan would never say something like that, much less speak to me.
"I want you to grab me those cups over there."He says turning around and giving me a look as I continued to choke on my gum, coughing like crazy as he smirked, stupid bastard. Apart of me wanted to believe that he knew what he was doing and cared, but the other part of me knew he just wanted the reaction,stupid B.
Contains strong language,dark humor,and mature content readers discretion is advised.
This is a work of fiction any names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the authors Imagination or are used fictitiously any resemblance to actual people living or dead,business establishments,events,or locales are entirely coincidental.
- chapter one: birthday wishes
- chapter two: bimbo giggles
- chapter three: beyond late night drives
- chapter four: bright flashbacks
- chapter five: brewing jealousy
- chapter six: back to buisness
- chapter seven: bye bye bryan
- chapter eight: big plans & wedding bells
- chapter nine: buddy from the past
- chapter ten: big day
- chapter eleven: back to the start
- chapter twelve: bit to much to drink
- chapter thirteen: before you go
- chapter fourteen: bad choices
- chapter fifteen: brother love
- chapter sixteen: beat you
- chapter seventeen: bad bitch
- chapter eighteen: before we go
- chapter nineteen: building barriers
- chapter twenty: baking cookies
- chapter twenty one: bottled vodka
- chapter twenty two: baby steps
- chapter twenty three: break ups & beginnings.
- chapter twenty four: be gone thot
- chapter twenty five: better luck next time
- chapter twenty six: best of friends
- chapter twenty seven: beyond furious
- chapter twenty eight: blaming yourself
- chapter twenty nine: birthday girl
- chapter thirty: bright and early
- chapter thirty one: blurts at breakfast
- chaptet thirty two: be back
- chapter thirty three: back to school