Meet Penelope Ross, 27, raven haired beauty. A miserable talented Hollywood actress. Having just been thrust into mega stardom with the release of her new blockbuster film, she's running from paparazzi and screaming men who all want a piece of her flesh. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine a life where reporters would stalk her, and make her life impossible to live. This frightens her and adds more to her loneliness.
And on top of that, her past doesn't leave her alone. There is someone who is trying to kill her!
When she stumbles upon a man from the south, her life takes a U turn.
On one fateful night, their two, opposite worlds collide. Succumbing to an attraction neither one of them can deny, they must face down their own personal demons before trusting what they both feel-a love that lasts long. Will they be able to fight against all odds to protect the love that changes a soul forever?
What will they discover by the end of the autumn?
A non teen mystery by the Author of 'In Honour of the Heart' which takes you from elegant Beverly Hills to the romantic Enchanted Paris.
- Sighs of an Autumn Heart
- Copyright notice
- From me to you.
- Chapter 01 : Your presence still lingers here.
- Chapter 02 : Dreams are for real.
- Chapter 03 : Everybody hurts.
- Chapter 04 : Hearts are breakable.
- Chapter 05 : Deep inside my tears I'll drown.
- Chapter 06 : I love you like a love song.
- Chapter 07 : Night gets darkest just before the dawn.
- Chapter 08 : How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
- Chapter 09 : I knew you were trouble when you walked in!
- Chapter 10 : All you ever did was break me, wreck me!
- Chapter 11 : She was lost and far from home!
- Chapter 12 : Someone told me long ago, there is a calm before the storm.
- Chapter 13 : Sky Blue eyes!
- Chapter 14 : Behind the dark sky you looked at me!
- Chapter 15 : You are my life, my soul my son.
- Chapter 16 : Haven't met you yet!
- Chapter 17 : One step at a time!
- Chapter 18 : There is so much to be said and done.
- Chapter 19 : I'm in the war of my life, at the door of my life
- Chapter 20 : I'll fill those canyons in your soul, Like a river lead you home,