If you've read The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield, you know who Brandon Maxfield is.
He's only my readers' favorite book-husband ever. *wink*
If you've read his little journal note about the honeymoon and swooned, then you might like this.
We've been in Charlotte's head throughout the whole epic ride of her life, glimpsing the mind and heart of the prince who swept this not-so-proper princess off her feet.
If you want to see more of what went through Brandon's mind, read on.
See what it's like from this side of the fairy tale...
***PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield.***
Author's Note: These are not duplicates of scenes that have been depicted in The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield told from Brandon's POV. This book is going to consist of Brandon's journal entries as he goes through the similar experiences as Charlotte so it's not going to read like actual scenes in a book.
Fan it at: https://www.facebook.com/TheMischievousMrsMaxfield
*** Copyright © 2014 by Nina Tippett. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Nina Tippett.
This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Author's Note
- Journal 1: The Ultimate Ultimatum
- Journal 2: A Problem Called Charlotte Samuels
- Journal 3: She's Like A Sucker Punch
- Journal 4: I See Red, I See Blue-Green
- Journal 5: The Terrifying Unknown
- Journal 6: Charlotte-Caused Contradictions
- Journal 7: The Great Many Mrs. Maxfields
- Journal 8: All The Other Women
- Journal 9: Nothing Else
- Journal 10: The Complicated Choice
- Journal 11: All In
- Journal 12: All That Light
- Journal 13: I Promise
- Journal 14: Today, I Vow...
- Journal 15: Invincible
- Journal 16: She doesn't win you. You win her.
- Journal 17: Best Laid Plans
- Journal 18: Can I Say Badass?
- Journal 19: The Weight Of The World
- Journal 20: The Fated
- Journal 21: Surprises Past and Present
- Journal 22: The Birthday Girl
- Journal 23: The Good-Intentioned and The Gutted
- Journal 24: The Empty House
- Journal 25: Get The Girl
- Journal 26: The Princess Saves The Day. The Prince Takes Her Home.