Akuma Yakuzaki, age 15, is the only female in her family. Even though she has numerous older, non human, brothers, she is their only sister, and mothers are not a common occurrence. Due to her father's most recent order, she moves to an apartment in Japan for a "vacation." There, she meets Mahiru Shirota and is thrown deeper into the world of the supernatural, specifically speaking, vampires.
What will Akuma do? Is her father planning something devious? Does Akuma wish to save her world, or watch it burn?
***I do not own Servamp or its characters, they belong to Tanaka Strike
- Akuma Yakuzaki
- One: An In-Depth Introduction
- Two: The Yakuzaki Dimension
- Three: Why Japan?
- Four: Leaving "Home" and A New Friend?
- Five: One Year Later
- Six: Well, This Should Be Fun
- Preview on What's to Come
- Seven: Jingle Bells
- Eight: I KNEW IT
- Nine: My Old New Friend
- Ten: Something Different
- Eleven: Three Musketeers and a Queen
- Twelve: We're All Liars
- Thirteen: I Kept my Word
- Fourteen: Welcome to the Show
- Fifteen: Who Knew Brooms Could Cause So Much Damage?
- Sixteen: Questions Without Answers
- Seventeen: Friends?
- Eighteen: So....Shortie has a Brother
- Nineteen: Unknown Ties
- Twenty: Unwanted Stress
- Twenty-One: The Word That Sums up This Day is...Bleh
- Twenty-Two: I Don't Think Shortie's Brother Likes Me Very Much
- Twenty-Three: Sibling Love
- New Book! (Out Now!)
- Twenty-Four: Too Attached