Larissa Donovan is one of the country's most valuable intelligence assets, working in the shadows where few know of her existence and even fewer know her real name. When she's not working to keep the country safe, her focus is on tracking down the mobster responsible for her parents' grisly murders when she was a child. However, after twenty years of murder and secrets, Lissa is tired. She agrees to take one final assignment for the FBI...go undercover and get information on a college professor with ties to the same mobster she's been hunting all these years.
She soon finds herself entangled in more secrets and lies as she discovers not everyone is who they say they are, and soon realizes there was more to her parents' murders than she ever imagined.
WARNING: This story contains mature content (i.e., language, sex, and violence) and is intended for readers 18+
- Author's Note & Preview
- Chapter One: We'll Always Have Prague
- Chapter Two: Activation
- Chapter Three: Mothership
- Chapter Four: Assets & Liabilities
- Chapter Five: Hello
- Chapter Six: Detention
- Chapter Seven: Reports, Rumors, and Rocky Road
- Chapter Eight: You've Got Mail
- Chapter Nine: Road Trip
- Chapter Ten: Did You Try Flowers?
- Chapter Eleven: Mi Familia
- Chapter Twelve: That Night
- Chapter Thirteen: Midterm Musings
- Chapter Fourteen: Trespass
- Chapter Fifteen: Prodigal Return
- Chapter Sixteen: Confessional
- Chapter Seventeen: Closer
- Chapter Eighteen: Breach
- Chapter Nineteen: Of Mobsters and Princesses
- Chapter Twenty: Pesky Russian Migraines
- Chapter Twenty One: Blackout
- Chapter Twenty Two: Fire & Ice
- Chapter Twenty Three: Suicide Mission
- Seized Assets
- Bonus Chapter: Worst. Monday. Ever.