- Editor's Choice! -
Grey Meesang has absolutely no idea what he's doing.
Raised by his demon father and witch stepmother, twenty-year-old Grey has never been the usual demographic. However, he leads a seemingly ordinary life in the magic-steeped city of Atlanta, until a sudden attack thrusts he and a witch, Midge Osborne, together.
Midge warns him that the city he knows and loves is in terrible danger, and if he wants to make it out alive, he has to help her save it.
The only problem? Neither one of them knows what the danger is.
Follow Grey and Midge as they and their friends battle the odds to rescue their only home.
- 1: are apples a form of family therapy?
- 2: do vampires even drink coffee?
- 3: isn't kidnapping illegal?
- 4: why is my neighbor's apartment full of laughing Buddhas?
- 5: how do I keep out magical stalkers?
- 6: what's the dumbest reason to be in a gas station before sunrise?
- 7: why don't jails have tea?
- 8: if everything's blurry, does that mean you're drunk?
- 9: why is mind reading allowed (honestly, why)?
- 10: are plush toys secretly vicious?
- 11: how do I avoid my own murder?
- 12: why would a demon care about cockfights?
- 13: is it bad luck or stupidity?
- 14: why is adoption not a good idea?
- 15: how to werewolf-proof my apartment?
- 16: what do I smell like?
- 17: why is parkour even cool?
- 18: are secrets really toxic?
- 19: are knives attracted to me?
- 20: how to get blood stains out of a rug?
- 21: how to be one with nature?
- 22: does the fire department handle dragons?
- 23: do witches demand rent?
- 24: why didn't you arrest the dragon?
- 25: what's the best way to get out of an interrogation?
- 26: is safiya on drugs?
- 27: when is it too soon to meet the parents?
- 28: how is ketchup made?
- 29: are tape recorders still useful?
- 30: can I print coupons for the apothecary?
- 31: is cartography actually magic?
- 32: how accurate are weird, magic blood maps?
- 33: ????
- 34: what's the cure for psychopathy?
- 35: how do you know it's the end?
- author's note :D