Me and Emily were driving to college.
"2 days till we're going to see Bruno Mars, Emily!" I enthused to her.
"I know and in standing as well its going to be the best night ever!" Emily squealed.
"What are you going to wear?" I asked laughing at Emily's fangirl moment.
"Well I was thinking about going to town today for something, but I didn't wanna go alone so Harry is coming with me. I hope you're not mad I just want my outfit to be a surprise for you! I also kinda need to get something for your birthday." Emily laughed nervously, scratching the back of her neck.
"I'm not mad Emily, I haven't seen or talked to Harry in a while I might text him when we get to college."
By this time, we were at college. We simultaneously stepped out of the car.
Since it was a hot day I was wearing a turquoise vest with light denim shorts on with an aztec print on the pockets. But despite it being warm, I am always cold so taking a jumper and some jeans is a must just in case I ...
- Chapter 1: Counting down the days
- Chapter 2: What Just Happened?
- Chapter 3: Wait, What?
- Chapter 4: Good Girls Are Bad Girls
- Chapter 5: Whoops
- Chapter 6: Cutest Day Ever!
- Chapter 7: Emily?!?!?!
- Chapter 8: I Love You
- Chapter 9: Planned To Fail
- Chapter 10: Hyperventilating atm
- Chapter 11: Ten Minutes In Heaven
- Chapter 12: Glasgow
- Chapter 13: What are you doing here?
- Chapter 14: What is this badassory?
- Chapter 15: Depression Buddies
- Chapter 16: Something Great
- Chapter 17: Don't Leave Me
- Chapter18: Red
- Chapter19: BUSTED!
- Chapter 20: What A Way To End?