Colby is depressed and the people at school never help the only person who is ever there for him was his boyfriend and the one time he's not something happens.
*Extremely short chapters warning*
*Extreme Tigger warning*
*Inappropriate language warning*
*Descriptive violence warning*
If you are sensitive to violence, homosexuality, homophobic language, self harm and suicide I suggest not reading this.
- He's Only Seventeen, His Whole Life's Ahead Of Him
- He Hates School, Because The People There Discredit Him
- His Boyfriend Tries To Show Him Thats Not How It Seems
- Each Day He Gets Lowered With His Slef-Esteem
- He Lets Him Know That Every Night Will Have A Brighter Day
- He Even Tried To Overdose And Take His Life Away
- He Fells Hopless As He Lays There Beside His Bed
- Then He Takes His Hand And Places It Beside His Head
- He Tries To Hold Him But With Every Touch He Still Resists
- Then He Sees The Scars That Are Burried Deep Within His Wrists.
- How Long Have You Felt This Way Because You Got Me Here Feeling Helpless
- He Tells Him "Its Been Long I Guess I Needed Better Luck."
- Then He Screams At Him And Tells Him "Baby Never Cut!"
- The Next Day Hes Feeling Better Than The Day Before
- Even Cracked A Couple Smiles As He Walked The Corridor
- All That Seemed To End As Soon As He Walked Into Class
- He dropped His Books and All The Students Seemed To Point And Laugh
- He Had Enough, He Sent His Boy A Text.
- He Said "I Love You With My Body Heart And Soul To Death"
- He Thought Nothing Typed "I Love You" And He Sent It
- By Death He Didnt Know That He Had Literally Just Meant It.
- He Ducked His Next Class And Ran Home, Into His Bathroom
- He Thought To Himself He Would Break A Promise That Soon
- One Cut, Two Cuts, Three Cuts, Four.
- The Blood Just Keeps On Dripping From The Tub To the Floor
- His Boyfriend Had A Feeling In His Stomach That He Hated.
- He Ran Out Of The Class, He Never Waited.
- The Front Door Was Open, He Heard The Water Running.
- He Stormed Into The Bathroom and His Heart Just Started Gunning!
- He Puts His Arm Arround His Shoulder, Hes Trying to Lean Him Back Up
- Yelling Out His Name As He Lays Him Beside The Bathtub.
- He Feels His Whole World Just Got Hit By An Avalanche
- Screaming Out So Heavily "Sombady Call An Ambulance!"
- Feeling Mad Angry Like Somebody Lead Him On To This.
- His Eyeballs Are Rolling, Drifting Out Of Consciousness
- Thinking To Himself "Why The Hell Didnt He Stop at Will?!"
- The Tears Just Keep On Rolling As They Head To The Hospital.
- The Paramedics Rush Him In, Docter Calls Emergency.
- He Lost A Lot Of Blood, The Place Looks Like A Murder Scene.
- An Hour Later The Docter Walks Over With A Sour face.
- He Says "Excuse Me For The Words That I'm About To Say"
- "I'm Sorry For Your Loss." The Boy Just Starts Collapsing
- His Own World Just Took A Crashing.
- Saying That It's His Fault And He Let It Up
- "Baby I Thought You Made A Promise, You Would Never Cut."