Harry couldn't tell you when he and Louis officially crossed the line between bandmates and lovers. They were always stuck at the hip, and it was an easy transition from best friends into boyfriends.
Unfortunately, their management doesn't think so. Hungry for money, and determined to keep control, Modest! goes about separating the two boys, playing with the boys' feelings, and forcing a predetermined image down their throats.
A carefully planned attack, and a few simple words, is all it takes for Modest! to cross the line between an agency, and a dictator.
Trigger Warnings: self-harm, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, a whole bunch of messed up bullshit
"It's been six months since Harry's talked to Louis, six days since he last caught a glimpse of him at a fundraiser.
It's breaking him, not being able to talk to Louis...
No, scratch that.
He's already broken. "
- o n e : Hate Life's Script
- t w o : Smile When Meeting The Devil
- t h r e e : Take Back What's Yours
- f o u r : Trim Your Beard
- f i v e : Have Fun While Scheming
- s i x : Remember The Plan
- s e v e n : Don't Ever Lose Hope
- e i g h t : Contemplate In The Shower
- n i n e : Be Clever With Your Answers
- t e n : Fangirl Over Your Boyfriend
- e l e v e n : Make Use Of Your Observation Skills
- t w e l v e : Don't Forget Where You Began
- t h i r t e e n : Explain The Situation [So You Can Get To The Good Stuff]
- f o u r t e e n : Arrive At A Logical Conclusion
- f i f t e e n : Tickle People In Private
- s i x t e e n : Eavesdrop On Important Conversations
- s e v e n t e e n : Recite Your Lines
- e i g h t e e n : Read The Tabloids
- n i n e t e e n : Showing Is Better Than Telling
- t w e n t y : Revenge Is Sweet
- t w e n t y o n e : Fight For Your Freedom
- t w e n t y t w o : Choose The Right Friends
- t w e n t y t h r e e : Address The Elephant In The Room
- t w e n t y f o u r : Mmm Have Fun ;)
- e n d