Victor has never considered himself a monster. Sure, he came into the world in a somewhat unconventional way, and maybe he doesn't have all of his original organs. And he still looks 30 at 53 (or is it 83?).
But his sole purpose in life has been to love, his only goal to enjoy the life he was given.
Now they are hunting him for answers he doesn't have and he must decide if life without love has any meaning at all.
A finalist in the Open Novella Contest
Highest rank #271 in Science Fiction
Started on 11/18/17, completed on 1/31/18
- Chapter 1 - My Heart
- Chapter 2 - Alive
- Chapter 3 - Secrets
- Chapter 4 - That Night
- Chapter 5 - Obituary
- Chapter 6 - A Lonely Little Girl
- Chapter 7 - The Time Has Come
- Chapter 8 - Birth
- Chapter 9 - Geneva, Switzerland
- Chapter 10 - Routine
- Chapter 11 - Munich, Germany
- Chapter 12 - Shadow
- Chapter 13 - Bucharest, Romania
- Chapter 14 - On the Way to Madrid
- Chapter 15 - Memories of Milan
- Chapter 16 - Descent into Madness
- Chapter 17 - Clerval
- Chapter 18 - Dr. Beaufort
- Chapter 19 - The End
- Chapter 20 - The Beginning
- A/N: About Victor
- A/N: Allusions in "Monster"
- A/N: Playlist