"My back is stiff because of the hard ground and my feet are ice cold. A little breeze touches my bare skin. The smell of rotten meat invades my nose. My hands are tied with a sharp rope and something is keeping my left foot from moving. My head is spinning. I try to stay awake, but it's too late. BLANK."
Jayden and her family moved across the country because of a terrible experience. It's the start of a new school year and Jayden sees it as a new chance in life.
But what happens when someone from the past invades Jayden's life again?
Available on Amazon:
- CHAPTER 1: AFTER YESTERDAY
- CHAPTER 2: THE UNREADABLE BOOK
- CHAPTER 3: MY MESSAGE TO YOU
- CHAPTER 4: THE TWINS
- CHAPTER 5: UNAVAILABLE BUT SINGLE
- CHAPTER 6: DID YOU MISS ME?
- CHAPTER 7: HIDE AND SEEK
- CHAPTER 8: OLD FRIENDS DON'T DIE
- CHAPTER 9: SWEET DARK SECRETS
- CHAPTER 10: A SLEEPING BEAUTY
- CHAPTER 11: AS SWEET AS A KNIFE
- CHAPTER 12: COLD ROUGH HANDS
- CHAPTER 13: A THOUSAND TEARS
- CHAPTER 14: THE CALL
- CHAPTER 15: ONE TRUTH AND TWO LIES
- CHAPTER 16: FAMILY REUNION
- CHAPTER 17: PART 1: ROUTE 4
- CHAPTER 17: PART 2: THE FINAL TRUTH
- CHAPTER 18: THE FINAL LETTER
- CHAPTER 19: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
- THANK YOU