Emma is in a longterm relationship with her highschool boyfriend Jake. She didn't went to college and focused her time on her first job as Customer Representative until she got promoted at a young age as a Supervisor. Her career is doing so great. The day she met Jake, she's about tell him the great new when Jake surprised her instead. He got someone pregnant. Emma got her heart broken on the day that's supposed to be the best day of her life.
Two years passed and she got herself again on the same situation. A situation that allowed her to continue a relationship with a man that has a child on another woman. Will she fight for this love, or will she give up the same way she gave up her first love.
Em knows that sometimes we figure things out and then life changes and we have to figure it all out again. I'm sure she'll learn that soon enough and I'm sure she'll have her own story to tell.
Warning: This book contains mature scenes and not suitable for young minds. Read at your own risk.
- The one with the Break-Up
- The one with the Post Break-Up
- The One after Two Years
- The One after Work
- The One where she was called, "Bebe Girl"
- The One with the Wings and Beer
- The One at His Apartment
- The One with the Weekend After
- The One at The Jane
- The One after I met Hanna
- The One with the Dress
- The One with the Year-End Party
- The One with the After-Party
- The One where She doesn't want to get over him.
- The One where Vin visits Em
- The One where We Mattered
- The One with the Long-Weekend
- The One with the dinner at home