"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." -Les Misérables
In the darkest of times, you might think "What did I do to deserve this? I've done nothing but good, and this is how the world repays me." Well the thing with that is; the world doesn't control your life, you control your own.
Maxine and Macy Hargrove are new to this 'step-sisters' role they may have. Ever since their mom and dad got married, they moved to start their lives over. A do-over, in Hawkins Indiana. Moving to a completely new environment in tough, especially when strange things begin to happen. These strange things didn't happen right when these two girls arrived; it had all happened before.
Will Max and Macy develop a sisterly bond, or just neglect each other in the end? What will happen when the worlds of Will Byers and Macy Hargrove collide, in battle against the Upside Down trouble and reality?
- Based off of Season Two of Stranger Things. Do not read unless you've watched both seasons. -
All rights go to the Duffer Brothers and the rest of the creators of Stranger Things for the characters. However, May Hargrove is my own character (OC) that I created and fit her and her plot into.
© -parkerspidey 2017
* LOWERCASE INTENDED *
#25 in suspense
#6 in strange
#6 in sophia lillis
#2 in strangerthings2
- Chapter One: The Hargroves
- Chapter Two: Stop Stalking, You Creeps
- Chapter Three: The Ghostbusters
- Chapter Four: The One At Fault
- Chapter Five: Trick or Treat, Freak
- Chapter Six: No Longer Gage
- Chapter Seven: The Pollywog
- Chapter Eight: Runaway Creature
- Chapter Nine: Standing My Ground
- Chapter Ten: True Sight
- Chapter Eleven: Will Unsolved
- Chapter Twelve: Party Members Only
- Chapter Thirteen: For Him.
- Chapter Fourteen: Dig Dug
- Chapter Fifteen: Poor Old Cat
- Chapter Sixteen: Mr. Bob Newby
- Chapter Seventeen: Lab Lockdown
- Chapter Eighteen: Find Maxine and Macy
- Chapter Nineteen: Tech-Nerd Duo
- Chapter Twenty: Anxiety
- Chapter Twenty-One: The Brain
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Eleven
- Chapter Twenty-Three: A Part of That Army
- Chapter Twenty-Four: The Hub
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Hawkins Middle Snowball '84