This book will be short and to the point. I won’t bore you with mundane grammar rules or the crap you learn in English class, but I will offer simple suggestions on how to improve your writing.
These are tips that I use every day when I sit down to write. Nothing fancy, just the basics. I can’t promise that your “hotness” will go up, but I can guarantee that you’ll be a step above the people who don’t implement these techniques.
Also, I encourage you to link to this book when commenting on other’s work. Sometimes it can be draining typing out the same suggestions over and over. I’m not trying to gain votes or comments with this book, I’m just here to provide budding writers with simple methods to hone their skills.
So, with that brief introduction out of the way, let’s figure out how to improve your stories on Wattpad!
- #1 The Number One Rule: Show, Don't Tell!
- #2 Find Original Ideas In Unoriginal Stories
- #3 Put the Cat in the Oven, and THEN Describe the Kitchen
- #4 When Describing People, Tell Us What Makes Them Different
- #5 Murder Your Adjectives and Adverbs
- #6 Watch Out For Backwards Sentences
- #7 Read Books About Writing