A collection of musings from my heart that doesn't stick to a certain genre but mostly writes on heartbreak, depression, sadness, loneliness... of course masked under heavy abstract and metaphorical imageries.
It might not be your simple poem to understand but upon re-read, you will find my hidden real meanings.
I welcome you all to my poetic world.
- 1♥ Bottled Heart.
- 2♥ Elongated sighs
- 3♥ Unforgivable shadows of my own screams
- 4♥ Like a Phoenix
- 5♥ I write tragedy composed from dissonant wind.
- 6♥ When its time to go...
- 7♥ Suffocating wet dreams
- 8♥ To my mother.(Thankful for this Thanksgiving)
- 9♥ The blood that won't stop trying
- 10♥ Twisted Insanity...
- 11♥ Of the other side.
- In the silence of this night; I wish you haunted me.
- you and I linger in the same ellipses.
- My first ever (2018) Resolution
- This silence that gets on my nerve...
- ...another mismatched constellation...
- freeing myself
- Starving for understanding.
- Look me in the eye...
- Chimera (NaPoMo 1)
- Spurious (NaPoMo 2)
- Senility (NaPoMo3)
- •••her silent smile•••
- In search of something profound
- Colours of winter
- Her notes wept on the sidewalks.
- ...into the deep...