|SEQUEL TO JUST THE BEGINNING|
If you haven't read the first book, don't read this one yet. This book has spoilers and it will definitely leave you more confused than you already are.
Meet Rosalyn Parker, your ordinary high school teenager.
She was living life with no regrets, until she stumbled in a strange office during a party, and found out things she never thought were possible.
Now, she's keeping secrets from almost everyone she knows- to protect them, she thinks.
It's too much to bear, and she's breaking, but no one needs to know that, of course.
She lets herself drown in more problems until she can't resurface anymore.
That's when her best friends join in.
They're here to help her, they say.
They're here to bring their Rosalyn back.
But the problem is, they're too late.
And she's gone.
- Chapter One- Drama Free Yet Wild
- Chapter Two- Speak Of The Devil...
- Chapter Three- Sometimes It All Gets A Little Too Much
- Chapter Four- I Believe I Can Fly
- Chapter Five- One Call Away
- Chapter Six- In My Blood
- Chapter Seven- I Was Blessed With A Pretty Face
- Chapter Eight- Youth
- Chapter Nine- You Should Leave Before He Sees You
- Chapter Ten- Maybe Sorry Could Be Our Always
- Chapter Eleven- Bowling Isn't The Only Game I'm Good At
- Chapter Twelve- I Want You To Stay
- Chapter Thirteen- So, Are You Single?
- Chapter Fourteen- What's The Ship Name?
- Chapter Fifteen- Good Grades Don't Come Out Of Nowhere
- Chapter Sixteen- Do Not Get On Rosalyn's Bad Side
- Chapter Seventeen- Too Young For Jail
- Chapter Eighteen- First Kiss
- Chapter Nineteen- A Severe Case Of Jealousy And Possessiveness
- Chapter Twenty- There's A Special Place Reserved For You In Hell
- Chapter Twenty One- You're A One Fine Piece Of Art
- Chapter Twenty Two- People Are Watching
- Chapter Twenty Three- Is That Just Me And My Imagination?
- Chapter Twenty Four- I'm Not Your Mommy, Little Kid
- Chapter Twenty Five- Rumours Spread Fast, You Know
- Chapter Twenty Six- I Could Write A Whole Book On Why I Like You
- Chapter Twenty Seven- Goodnight, Love
- Chapter Twenty Eight- Your Laugh Is Nice, Like, Very, Very Nice
- Chapter Twenty Nine- You'll Wish You Had Popcorn
- Chapter Thirty- Straight Into The Trap
- Chapter Thirty One- I Thought You Hated Me
- Chapter Thirty Two- Everyone's Lost In Their Own World
- Chapter Thirty Three- Carefree And Wild
- Chapter Thirty Four- You Better Not Get Yourself Arrested
- Chapter Thirty Five- Stereotypes Are Dumb
- Chapter Thirty Six- Stealing My Sister's Husband
- Chapter Thirty Seven- You Look Like The Hulk
- Chapter Thirty Eight- She's Gone