Marriage they say is an indissoluble process. The moment you say 'till death do us part', it means that the bond is unbreakable. But what if circumstances hinders your happy forever? Would you fight to save it or would you fight to break it?
This is a story of a young couple named Jurri and Thomas with their little cute son, Tommie. Read and find out what happens when everything falls into pieces as they struggle in their marriage.
I would like to dedicate this story to all couples out there or to all people who treat marriage seriously. And also, if there are guys who are reading this story, I hope you can learn from Thomas' experience. haha .You may correct me if you see something off or wrong. Just comment it or PM me but please be kind enough to use appropriate words and not vulgar or offensive ones.
- Author's Opening Words
- Chapter 1~ Unsettled Feelings
- Chapter 2~ What He's Been Missing
- Chapter 3~ The 4th Anniversary
- Chapter 4~ Her Wishes
- Chapter 5~ Their Celebration
- Chapter 6~ Stephen
- Chapter 7~ First Day of September
- Chapter 8~ First Movie
- Chapter 9~ Sudden Changes
- Chapter 10~ He Loves Her
- Chapter 11(part 1)~ A Week Of Love
- Chapter 11 (part 2)~ A week Of Love
- Chapter 12 (part 1)~ September 20
- Chapter 12 (part 2)~ September 20
- Chapter 12 (part 3)~ September 20
- Chapter 13~ The Party
- Chapter 14~ Thomas Request
- Chapter 15~ A Special Time with Her Son
- Chapter 16~ The Revelation (Last Chapter)
- Epilogue: A life without her