Angie's your typical nerd. Actually - she prefers the term 'geek'.
Anyway, the long and short of it is that she likes academics, not sports. Or athletes, for that matter. They tend to be much too condescending for her.
Why, then, does the best baseball player in the school start catching her eye? Even more, why does she find herself drawn to him when she knows he's a total jerk? He's everything she doesn't want in a guy.
Or is he?
- Part One - Always There
- Part Two - Slugger
- Part Three - Hard to Ignore
- Part Four - Cutoff Man
- Part Five - (Almost) Caught in the Rain
- Part Six - (Actually) Caught in the Rain
- Part Seven - Aftershock
- Part Eight - The Date
- Part Nine - The Alley
- Part Ten - Text Messages
- Part Eleven - Shiver
- Part Twelve - Monday
- Part Thirteen - Shortstop
- Part Fourteen - On a Sunday Night