Lilia and her sister are running. They were disowned by their parents for being 'human-bound', the weaker version of a werewolf. Human-bound werewolves are slaves, servants, the ones that work for the Pack till death. When threatened with an eviction and severe punishment unless they came up with cash fast. Or, instead of money, Lilia became the Alpha's concubine. This isn't something she wants to do. So they ran.
But on the run, they become 'rogues', and become fair game for any and all werewolves who might decide they'd like to own them as property. The only idea they have is to escape to Panama, the only Pack that is neutral, the only Pack that will possibly offer them safety.
What will they do though, when they come into the Southern Pack land by mistake, and find themselves face to face with the Alpha and his brother, the Beta, of the Southern Pack?
- Chapter 1 - The Escape
- Chapter 2 - Trust? You kidding?
- Chapter 3 - Suspicion
- Chapter 4 - Big bad Alpha?
- Chapter 5 - Little Red's secret scary wolf
- Chapter 6 - Threats
- Chapter 7 - Stalemate
- Part 2 - Pack Tension
- Chapter 1 - Unease, the banana liking baby and rumours.
- Chapter 2 - Tense Pack...
- Chapter 3 - A day of peace and nose breaking.
- Chapter 4 - Check
- Chapter 5 - Checkmate
- Chapter 6 - Coping
- Part 3
- Chapter 1 - The plans for escape begin to fall into place.
- Chapter 2 - Guilt and new beginnings.
- Alternative Ending, P1