Oz dreamed of becoming a paladin so he could avenge his parents' murders. But now that he's had a taste of the paladin's life, he is filled with uncertainty. The Warrior's Way comes with a heavy price and has already cost him dearly. The path Oz once thought was crystal clear is now muddied with doubt and despair.
Elsewhere, the Malamagus presses forward with his diabolical plan. Trouble lurks outside Ontavia's gates, preparing to deal Oz's homeland a terrible blow.
Welcome to "Cursed by Fire" the second novel in "The Grandmaster's Son." Prepare yourself for new friends, new enemies, and new challenges. Then strap yourself in for a wild ride across Ontavia and beyond as Ozwell Stahl struggles with his destiny as well as the magic raging inside him.
- Front Matter
- Part V: Friends & Family
- Friends & Family Chapter 1.1: Stealth and Seduction
- Friends & Family Chapter 1.2: Stealth and Seduction
- Friends & Family Chapter 2: Intervention
- Friends & Family Chapter 3.1: A Last Goodbye
- Friends & Family Chapter 3.2: A Last Goodbye