"Holland Clarke, supreme loser, will you marry me?"
"Yes, ultimate jerkface, I guess I have no choice."
Holland Clarke is your average, unnoticed girl. She likes it like that, is happy like and wants to keep it like that. But it's impossible for her to do just that when her year group is forced to do something that she never thought possible...get 'married' for three weeks. And, to her dismay, she is partnered with the school's most popular guy for this 'Operation Marriage', that guy being Devon Jones, a.k.a. the person she despises most.
Will it end in a happily ever after or a so called divorce? Will the two of them ever learn to actually get along with one another like civil human beings, and is Devon really as arrogant as he seems? Find out in: Operation Marriage, the commitment no teenager wants to make.
Beautiful cover by @Iydiamartin! :)
Beware! Contains a lot of typos and mistakes and cliche-ness. I will be working hard to eliminate all of this soon! Thank you for putting up with them!!
- Introduction and Quick Note
- Chapter One - Operation Marriage
- Chapter Two - The Worst Proposal
- Chapter Three - Wedding Day
- Chapter Four - Sunflower Symbolism
- Chapter Five - Meeting the Parents
- Chapter Six - The First Lesson
- Chapter Seven - Literally Just Hitched
- Chapter Eight - The Wave Crest Hotel
- Chapter Nine - How to Honeymoon
- Chapter Ten - Operation Honeymoon
- Chapter Eleven - Eat Seaweed, Beach
- Chapter Twelve - Yellow Mailed
- Chapter Thirteen - The Next Lesson
- Chapter Fourteen - Salad Wars
- Chapter Fifteen - How to Cliché
- Chapter Sixteen - Pillows and Photos
- Chapter Seventeen - Somebody to Her
- Chapter Eighteen - Horse Hair
- Chapter Nineteen - A Third Lesson
- Chapter Twenty - The Baby Blues
- Chapter Twenty One - Demon Hunters
- Chapter Twenty Two - Wilted Sunflowers