Leonardo and his brothers were on their usual night patrol. Things get suspicious when a mysterious van follows them. The turtles, completely aware of their stalker try to scare them, but the men coming out of the van weren't scared one bit. Leonardo told his brothers to run, in order to save them and avoid the men finding their lair. These mysterous men captured Leonardo and brought him to a mysterious place, full of harmed dogs. After some solid time spent there, Leonardo starts to give in and accept his fate as one of the fighting dogs, slowly forgetting who he is, and who's his family. He even starts to understand what the dogs were saying.
Will his brothers save him, or will Leonardo stay a 'fighting dog' forever?
Is Leonardo's future hopeless?
Did Leoanrdo lost all the will to refuse his madness?
Read the story to find out.
- 1-It all seemed usual
- 2-Dark and cold
- 3- This place, it's a nightmare
- Short A/N
- 4- they're insane. I won't be
- 5- new allies
- 6- who lives who dies?
- 7- very hurtful teeth sharpening
- 8- giving in
- 9- freedom is near
- 10- a fight for freedom
- 11- insanity and jealousy
- 12 - who am I?
- 13 - new allies, new enemies, new lies
- 14 - operation: stalk the turtles and save Everest(part 1)
- 15 - operation: stalk the turtles and save Everest(part 2)
- 16: birthay party for Red