"Carrie had an ability, but she was a person, not a monster. She had hopes and fears, and we pushed her. You can only push a person so far before they break."
A dark veil fell over Chamberlain, Maine after tragedy struck the quiet town by the hands of a teenager.
Mistaken for dead from the infamous Black Prom, Carrie White flees, alone, lost, and close to losing hope. An old man finds and takes her to the one person that may help her: the Tibetan monk, Jago, who seeks atonement for his past.
With opposing forces seeking the girl for her "cursed" abilities, and an impending apocalypse draws near, Carrie must learn to protect herself and face her inner demons or else she won't have a future.
The journey towards redemption has begun.
Cover credited by @Niranju98
Mircosoft and Rare owns Killer Instinct
Stephen King owns Carrie.
- Fandom Notes (PLEASE READ)
- Chapter 1: A New Start
- Chapter 2: Jago
- Chapter 3: Search Party
- Chapter 4: Drukwa Tsezhi
- Chapter 5: Demon
- Chapter 6: Protecting A Cursed Grave
- Chapter 7: Secrets
- Chapter 8: Thanza
- Chapter 9: Biànxíng Zhe
- Chapter 10: The Golem & the Brave, PT 1
- Chapter 11: The Golem & the Brave, PT 2
- Chapter 12: Training Day
- Chapter 13: Raptor Attack, PT 1
- Chapter 14: Raptor Attack, PT 2
- Chapter 15: Raptor Attack, PT 3
- Chapter 16: Fire & Ice
- Chapter 17: Reunion
- Chapter 18: City of Dawn
- Chapter 19: Saving Thunder
- Chapter 20: Calm Before The Storm
- Chapter 21: Ultratech Strikes
- Chapter 22: Carrie's Wrath
- Chapter 23: The Tiger and the Dragon
- Chapter 24: Astral Assault
- Chapter 25: Kan-Ra's Offer
- Chapter 26: Father & Son
- Chapter 27: First Mission
- Chapter 28: Alien Allegiance
- Chapter 29: Church of Horrors
- Chapter 30: A Survivor's Tale
- Chapter 31: Like Daughter, Like Father
- Chapter 32: Mended Ties
- Chapter 33: Fighting the Darkness