Growing up, Alice Headly had never liked the future Alpha of her pack. He was rude, obnoxious and extremely demanding. So of course Alice was greatful when she was sent off to boarding school to finish her high school education - away from the stupid teenage boy who was training to be her leader and NEVER let her forget it.
She never thought that when she came back to her pack she would suffer the burden of becoming what she wanted the least in the world, something she never even thought possible.
The Alpha's mate.
But Alice doesn't want the Alpha, and she isn't afraid to let him know all about it...
- I Didn't Want The Alpha
- Chapter One - Welcome Home
- Chapter Two - Unaccepted Rejection
- Chapter Three - Listen to Papa
- Chapter Four - Plan In Action
- Chapter Five - What I Deserve
- Chapter Six - Rude Awakening
- Chapter Seven - Family Ties
- Chapter Eight... Nothing Ever Changes
- Chapter Nine... Who I Am
- Chapter Ten... Things Worse Than Heat
- Chapter Eleven... Taking a Chance
- Chapter Twelve... Maybe - Just Maybe
- Chapter Thirteen - Situations
- Chapter Fourteen - I Want You To Love Me
- Chapter Fifteen...Want Some Lunch?
- Chapter Sixteen...Not So Hungry
- Chapter Seventeen...Stupid Mates
- Chapter Eighteen... New Beginnings
- Chapter Nineteen...Midnight
- Chapter Twenty... The Taking
- Chapter Twenty-One... Hidden
- Alternative Epilogue