The entire American landmass, from Canada to South America, is being taken over by one Pack. The Alpha Kale either wipes out each Pack or takes it over. This kind of warefare hasn’t been for hundreds of years.
Alphas and their families destroyed. Other supernatural species are being hunted down.
Julia killed an Alpha when she was sixteen, the same year she got pregnant, which more or less guaranteed that she'd become Alpha by the time she was twenty five. Because the Elders believed she was too childish, too young, too inexperienced, she's been training in secret to become the future Alpha of one of the smallest Packs in the world. She's still a little childish, a little stubborn, passionate, and has temper issues but loves the idea of free love and peace. Sort of. Except that what her Pack is facing now is going to go against everything she wants to achieve for her Pack.
Being in Australia, the effects of what her husband's uncle, Kale, is doing isn't felt quite as strongly. They are realistically too small to stop him, at least at first, but it won't be long before he comes for the only Pack that ever escaped his fighters.
And on top of that, she's mama to two six year olds and two four year olds, married to two men who are impossible, and has to somehow accept that her kids are already starting school when she really hasn't grown up herself.
Julia hasn't quite grown up herself or really come to terms with this powerful position she found herself in by accident. Hasn't quite settled into her new life as Alpha-in-training. But with the Pack's survival resting on Julia now...
It's going to be a busy year.
- Julia's Pack- Summary.
- Chapter 1 - The first day of school and the really bad news.
- Chapter 2 - Guilt, guilt, guilt, argh!
- Chapter 3 - Training is a pain in the skull.
- Chapter 4 - Feeling totally inadequate
- Chapter 5 - The Otter arrives
- Chapter 6 - Something's not quite right...
- Chapter 7 - Bush critters
- Chapter 8 - Confusion about men
- Chapter 9 - Distance doesn't help.
- Chapter 10 - The anger that comes with suicidal ideas.
- Chapter 11 - Alpha & Beta
- Chapter 12 - Splitting up
- Chapter 13 - Storms
- Chapter 14 - Pack and Oliver sends ...a jaguar cub?
- Chapter 15 - Trying to keep sane.
- Chapter 16 - The news Julia never wanted to hear.
- Chapter 17 - Agreements made.
- Chapter 18 - Alpha, Beta & Omega
- Chapter 19 - The Omega's story and the kids go back to school.
- Chapter 20 - Work, work, the whole day long.
- Chapter 21 - Lies exposed
- Chapter 22 - Family
- Chapter 23 - Alcohol is never an escape!
- Chapter 24 - Anxiety and the cost of island living...
- Chapter 25 - Trying to not go crazy with fear.
- Chapter 26 - Dreaded Skeletons coming out of the closet
- Chapter 27 - Confusion, answers, and bad plans.
- Chapter 28 - Another unexpected visitor
- Chapter 29 - The reason why glue and scissors must be banned.
- Chapter 30 - Trying to plan.
- Chapter 31 - The weak and the strong
- Chapter 31- Parting ways