Was it worth it?
After the Doors of Death are closed, Percy is forced to consider the choices he has made. For the past six years, the only thing he has known is battling monsters, but now that everything is over, he discovers that peace can be even more traumatic than war.
The scars that have been carved onto him both mentally and physically are just beginning to fade, and Percy finds himself longing for something more.
Then Percy encounters Nick Fury, who has an interesting and enticing proposition for him. Join the Avengers, and regain his past life of adrenaline filled battles and danger around every corner. Will Percy join? Hell yeah!
The only question is; Will he ever find peace?
- Introduction to the Book
- Chapter 1 - An Unsettling Peace
- Chapter 2 - Flaming Cues
- Chapter 3 - Unconditionally Friends
- Chapter 4 - Echion the Giant
- Chapter 5 - Three Furies and Nick
- Chapter 6 - Mr. Tin Man
- Chapter 7 - Living Plans
- Chapter 8 - Sword vs Gun
- Chapter 9 - Bonding?
- Chapter 10 - One Cube to Rule Them All
- Chapter 11 - The Heart and Mind
- Chapter 12 - Come Back
- Chapter 13 - The Ground's Floating!
- Chapter 14 - ADHD Percy and ComputerLand
- Chapter 15 - Reindeer are Like Horses
- Chapter 16 - Oh! Another Asgardian
- Chapter 17 - Trees Matter, Tony
- Chapter 18 - Demigod First-Aid Kit
- Chapter 19 - Terrific Teamwork
- Chapter 20 - Daymares
- Chapter 21 - Mors Ultima Ratio
- Chapter 22 - Begin Again
- Chapter 23 - Not the Time
- Chapter 24 - ...Can I Keep It?
- Chapter 25 - Please Don't Squeal
- Chapter 26 - Slippery Dip
- Chapter 27 - Fire and Ice
- Chapter 28 - Jericho
- Chapter 31 - Mayhem and Zoo
- Special - New Year Mishaps
- Chapter 40 - Marathon
- Special - Recruitment