When all you've encountered in life is darkness and misery and even your subcounsciousness keeps telling you to give up, you just give up. Finding the light seems like a Herculean effort. And sometimes it is. Because life's not a fairy tale, neither is love.
Katherine's damaged goods. Her world came crashing down six years ago leaving her in shattered pieces that she tries to glue back together with the help of her mom and her best friend. But when her mother dies in a car accident, she has to learn how to be alone in this world. With a crappy job, a broken heart and serious trust issues she's about to wave a white flag. Little does she know, her life is about to change.
Blake is a powerful real estate tycoon, a hard-working man known for his tough character and dedication to work. Women? They're just tools for stress relief. Relationships? They're non-existent in his dictionary. That's the face he shows to the world, because the real one is deeply hidden under the facade he's perfected over the years.
What happens when these two cross their paths?
Is it possible to overcome all obstacles life decides to throw in your way?
And can you fix the unfixable?
A story about conquering your fears, finding your place in life, falling in love and fighting like hell to keep that spark of happiness once you find it.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!
(This book is recommended to 17+. It contains mature subject and dark themes such as assault, battery, murder and rape. There's also explicit language and sex scenes. Read at your own risk. This book is unedited so you may find some spelling or grammatical mistakes.)
- 1. Pulling the puzzles apart
- 2. Putting sorrow on the farest place on my shelf
- 3. I'll be there
- 4. When you look at me
- 5. Rolling down the rapids to find the wave that fits
- 6. It's just the place that changes, the rest is still the same
- 7. Draw me a smile and save me tonight
- 8. I just wanna hold you
- 9. I put the hood right back
- 10. There's a scream inside that we all try to hide.
- 11. So many stories
- 12. Ready to rise again
- 13. You know I'm such a fool for you
- 14. I got issues but you got 'em too
- 15. I didn't wanna know the things I knew
- 16. He deals the cards to find the answer
- 17. If I told you a secret
- 18. Everything means nothing if I ain't got you
- 19. Trouble is a friend of mine
- 20. It's hard to dance with a devil on your back