Previously known as "Spring".
"Why do you keep pushing people away like that?!" she cried and I could see how angry she was. "Why do you push ME away?! What have I ever done to you?!"
When young Frank Edwards meets the new student, Elisa Mary Vincent, he realises that the secret he fought so hard to keep is about to be revealed.
And then, there is little Lydia Thomas. She is too innocent and naive and believes that the only reason her friend Frank is not already gone out of his mind is because of Elisa Mary.
However, dark truths emerge and all hell breaks loose...
Target audience: 15 years and above.
#173 in Teen Fiction - 23/11/2017
#25 in Paranormal - 11/02/2018
#21 in Paranormal - 14/02/2018
#19 in Paranormal - 11/03/2018
#120 in #spring - 10/05/2018
#100 in #goodvsevil - 10/05/2018
#94 in #persephone - 10/05/2018
Credits for the cover picture goes to a wonderful photographer on We Heart It.
On Wattpad -
Started: Sunday, 01 October 2017
- [ F O R E W O R D ]
- [ C H A R A C T E R S ]
- [ C H A P T E R 0 1 ] Happy New Year!
- [ C H A P T E R 0 2 ] And That, My Folks, is How We Begin Our School Year!
- [ C H A P T E R 0 3 ] Elisa Mary is Indeed a Surprising Girl
- [ C H A P T E R 0 4 ] So Far off in the Future!
- [ C H A P T E R 0 5 ] Even Grannies Can Have Surprises!
- [ C H A P T E R 0 6 ] The Good Old Days
- [ C H A P T E R 0 7 ] Of Lobsters and Other Things
- [ C H A P T E R 0 8 ] Shocker of the Year
- [ C H A P T E R 0 9 ] Shadows and Messages
- [ C H A P T E R 1 0 ] My Very Own Mystery
- [ C H A P T E R 1 1 ] Hunches and Nightwalkers
- [ C H A P T E R 1 2 ] The Mysterious Wasteland