•Second Place on the chillin awards!•
When Nicole's parents break the news that they will be getting a divorce, everything Nicole knows is taken from her.
To top it all off, Nicole finds out that she will be moving to live in America with her mother.
And to put the cherry on top of the cake, Nicole finds out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her with her best friend.
Now, all Nicole thinks she needs is a fresh start, and America might be just perfect for that.
Nicole moves halfway across the world and has to make a new life for herself including making new friends...
I mean, how hard can it be?
(Before you read, I just wanted to say that im currently rewriting and editing this book- the rewritten chapters will be out very soon! Enjoy!)
- Introducing the characters:
- 1- Prolouge- A fresh start
- 2- "I'm not telling."
- 3- "Someone's a little eager."
- 4- "You will end up missing out."
- 5- "It's your first day."
- 6- "Our tradition."
- 7- "We're going shopping!"
- 8- "Thank you."
- 9- "Meet Shelby."- part one
- 10- "Meet Shelby."- Part two
- 11- "You're a grown boy, not baby."
- 12- "I was hoping it would be something more gory than that."
- 13- "You're gonna make me sick and I will make sure to do it all over Y'all!"
- 14- "Come in."
- 15- "We are never, ever, ever getting back together!"
- 16- "We are having some technical difficulties."
- 17- Track, school and cereal talk
- 18- "What the hell are you doing here?"
- 19- "It's not what it looks like."
- 20- Confessions, confessions and more confessions.
- 21- "His fucking heart."
- 22- "I don't know... maybe?"
- 23- "We?"
- Hey guys!