A novelization of Gone Home.
1:15 AM. July 7th, 1995.
Kaitlin Greenbriar has just arrived at her family's new home. Back after a year of studying abroad, she finds the large mansion, isolated in the woods during a rainstorm, to be completely empty. As she hunts through the house for clues as to the whereabouts of her missing family, she discovers more than she bargained for.
- Prologue: Going Home
- Chapter 01: Sam's Note
- Chapter 02: One More Adventure
- Chapter 03: The Search Begins
- Chapter 04: Snooping
- Chapter 05: Dad's Office
- Chapter 06: Flood Warning
- Chapter 07: More Bad News
- Chapter 08: Return to the Second Floor
- Chapter 09: The Forbidden Zone
- Chapter 10: Almost A Dead End
- Chapter 11: Secrets
- Chapter 12: The Basement - Part One
- Chapter 13: The Basement - Part Two
- Chapter 14: Making Progress
- Chapter 15: Unhappy Discoveries
- Chapter 16: Approaching the Truth
- Chapter 17: The Attic
- Epilogue: Gone Home