Werewolf bite. Gift, right? Not really. Anne, and countless other women, were bitten, tortured, harrassed, assulted and held against their will for months before she escaped. Trained to be 'slaves' to a bunch of sadistic male werewolves who assumed this was what they deserved. Pets. And when she escaped her Master destroyed her family, her home, removed every last scrap of who she used to be before he took her. He hunted her, raped her, even tried to take one of her family from her and kill her mate.
Now that Anne has a family, is loved in a way she never dreamed possible, has a Pack that she respects, and has gotten her nephew back from him, she's not going to be that submissive pet he wanted. She's not going to let his curse exist in her anymore. He created her and she's going to make him wish he never touched a single woman. It's not just a punishment for him. It's a warning for every werewolf who ever dreamed of approaching her or her Pack.
She's the predator. He has no idea what's coming for him and he's going to regret ever laying a hand on her, on his other victims, or on her family.
- Nemesis Summary & Credit
- Chapter 1 - No time for peace
- Chapter 2 - Bad ideas and worse ideas ...
- Chapter 3 - The unexpected twist.
- Chapter 4 - The hunt starts
- Chapter 5 - Arriving in Rio
- Chapter 6 - Brazilian mutts
- Chapter 7 - Something strange in the water
- Chapter 8 - Stalemate
- Chapter 9 - Ways of getting answers.
- Chapter 10 - The Were-Jaguar of Brazil.
- Chapter 11 - Pack
- Chapter 12 - Revenge is sweet, and a little gross looking.
- Chapter 13- A kind of end
- Chapter 14 - Memories (Beginnings.)
- Chapter 15 - Coming back home