A Chaos story.
His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two.
He was told by the ones that betrayed him to go, leave and never come back. So he not only leaves the two camps behind and the gods, but also the planet Earth itself...
He becomes greatly known in the universe under a different name, and identity, but he's still himself and he still uses his birth name. Percy is still himself.
What happens when Percy catches the interest of a certain creator of the universe? What happens when Chaos tries to finally catch him to get him to join his army?
Chaos wants Percy to join his army, and to be one of his commanders. What happens when Percy finds out the identities of the rest of Chaos's commanders?
Will Percy join the army, or will he not?
And what will happened when an old enemy decides to attack earth and the commanders have to go to a certain camp for greek demigods...?
The figure run faster. He cursed himself for letting this happen. How was he so oblivious? He should have sensed his presence earlier.
He snapped out of it, there's no time to think. He had to get away from him before he-
"Hello, Perseus." Percy heard someone speak behind him. He stopped on the spot, and half turned around to face 'him'
He mentally groaned. Why does he always have bad luck? He snapped out of his thoughts again. He turned around properly and faced the powerful being in front of him.
~ Percy is still good, loyal, and very oblivious in this one. He's still open to people and jokes around all of the times.
~ In this story Percy is not cold, depressed or unfriendly.
~ I have some of my own characters in the story and some of the characters from the Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus series might be going out with them.
#1 - chaos ~ 08/08/18 & 27/10/18
I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus.
- CHAPTER 1 ~ the betrayal.
- Chapter 2 ~ the escape from the once so called home planet.
- Chapter 3 ~ the saddened and frustrated gods.
- Chapter 4 ~ the good hearted assassin.
- Chapter 5 ~ the army commanders.
- Chapter 6 ~ the loving brothers.
- Chapter 7 ~ the information.
- Chapter 8 ~ the blue-eyed girl.
- Chapter 9 ~ the kill of that jerk.
- Chapter 10 ~ the smart trick.
- Chapter 11 ~ the difficult decision.
- Chapter 12 ~ the beginning of a new life.
- Chapter 13 ~ the chase through the woods.
- Chapter 14 ~ the past memories.
- Chapter 15 ~ the bad news.
- Chapter 16 ~ the new identities.
- Chapter 17 ~ the meeting.
- Chapter 18 ~ the return to camp.
- Chapter 19 ~ the first story.
- Chapter 20 ~ the daughter of Zeus.
- Chapter 21 ~ the very powerful guest.
- Chapter 22 ~ the spared mysterious girl.
- Chapter 23 ~ the Kronos guy.
- Chapter 24 ~ the siblings are reunited.
- Chapter 25 ~ the shouting match.
- Chapter 26 ~ the trip to the past.
- Chapter 27 ~ the confession of love.
- Chapter 28 ~ the many differences between them all.
- Chapter 29 ~ the unusual request.
- Chapter 30 ~ the introductions.
- Chapter 31 ~ the weird behaviour between the creator and his second commander.
- Chapter 32 ~ the little talk with the fates.
- Chapter 33 ~ the secret that has to stay hidden.
- Chapter 34 ~ the cousins that are hiding in the woods.
- Chapter 35 ~ the sea and its god.
- Chapter 36 ~ the kidnapping story.
- Chapter 37 ~ the huge disagreement.
- Chapter 38 ~ the three stupid Titans.
- Chapter 39 ~ the meeting in bunker nine.
- Chapter 40 ~ the daughter of Aphrodite meets her so called dead half-sister.
- Chapter 41 ~ the war meeting in the rec room.
- Chapter 42 ~ the talk about a certain choice.
- Chapter 43 ~ the massive prank.
- Chapter 44 ~ the sector warriors arrive.
- Chapter 45 ~ the 'party' on Olympus.
- Announcement: Sequal!