[Book #2 of the Circe Saga]
It's not over.
Two years have gone by and Nico still has the chain in his palm. Six new demigods arrive at camp one day and they seem relatively normal - that is, if two of them weren't related to two vital parts of the curse's quest.
But when Hermes finds a problem in Soteria's Resort and the details of the curse are revealed to the camp, all goes to Tartarus (figuratively), and it's up to eight new demigods and the help of the original eight to put a stop to the problem and get rid of Circe's remaining followers.
It goes even deeper than just the genderbend - it is, of course, the curse that chose not to end.
I do NOT own the PJO series and its various sequels and characters. I only own the fanfiction Prodigiosum, and this sequel and its many OCs.
[THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'PRODIGIOSUM' BY THE SAME AUTHOR. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT.]
- Letter #1
- i - in two years; tristan
- ii - two and one; yvonne
- iii - here's to love and beauty; markus
- iv - chaotic bones; tristan
- v - romantic; yzonne + alizia
- vi. death by perfume; markus + tristan
- vii. golden strife; justin
- viii. the remaining twin; yvonne
- ix. love at war; alizia
- x. the golden name; justin [part 1]
- x. the golden name; justin [part 2]
- xi. for my sister; tristan [part 1]