What is love? Love is said to be what binds two people together and yet it is also what keeps them apart. Love is never perfect, they are fragile and can always break.
Elarinya has a shared past with the king of the Woodland realm but it is a past that will come back and haunt both her and the king as she returns almost two millenniums after just disappearing, a disappearing that's not without reason, a reason that's soon revealed as Elarinya is forced to return to the only home she has left even though he has become her king.
Elarinya will have to let go of the past and allow herself not to be bound by it but learn from it as her feelings once again is thrown into chaos. The old feelings she thought she had buried deep inside stirs up making everything worse as she realizes perhaps she should have moved on.
Join Elarinya as she begins to understand what it is that she has set in motion, a story of love, even hate, and the most dangerous thing of all; jealousy.
- Chapter 1 - King
- Chapter 2 - First meeting
- Chapter 3 - Two Millenniums.
- Chapter 4 - A diary.
- Chapter 5 - A prisoner.
- Chapter 6 - The lord of Rivendell.
- Chapter 7 - Nightmares.
- Chapter 8 - An attack.
- Chapter 9 - I will protect you.
- Chapter 10 - Loss.
- Chapter 11 - Apology.
- Chapter 12 - An old friend.
- Chapter 13 - Memory.
- Chapter 14 - Let me comfort you instead.
- Chapter 15 - Thranduil.
- Chapter 16 - Another Accident - Legolas hurt.
- Chapter 17 - I blame you!
- Chapter 18 - A new beginning with a simple act of kindness.
- Chapter 19 - You are welcome to return with us.
- Chapter 20 - A new nightmare.
- Chapter 21 - What should I do?
- Chapter 22 - Wrong handed?
- Chapter 23 - Ûtridien returns, Voronwë hurt.
- Chapter 24 - First meeting of Ûtridien and Elarinya, and her fear of thunder.
- Chapter 25 - Thank you.
- Chapter 26 - A missing king, and a kiss?
- Chapter 27 - The feast of starlight.
- Chapter 28 - The feast of starlight. Part 2.
- Chapter 29 - The feast of starlight. Part 3.
- Chapter 30 - Continuation...
- Chapter 31 - ... and the morning after.
- Chapter 32 - The wine is truly awful.
- Chapter 33 - Have you come to tend to me?