"You can't just turn into a bat and fly away when you don't want to deal with things, Parker!"
Juniper Ross is your average fifteen-year-old girl. Some may refer to her as a 'goody-two-shoes', or a 'teacher's pet', or even a 'nerd'.
She likes books, dogs, chocolate, rainy days, and marvels a certain boy she's known since grade school.
Now, they aren't close friends or anything. In fact, they barely even speak to each other.
What attracts Juniper to this boy? Well, she doesn't know. I mean, he's smart, kind, and absolutely adorable, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Or so she thought.
Through the course of their developing friendship, Juniper slowly discovers that Peter is anything but ordinary. Peter is more of a hero than a high school student.
Is it possible that Peter is the 'Spider-man'? Or is Peter really just an ordinary high school student?
- Chapter One - Welcome to Queens
- Chapter Two - The Spider-man
- Chapter Three - Nights Like This
- Chapter Four - And We're Off
- Chapter Five - Late Night Dips
- Chapter Six - Face to Face
- Chapter Seven - The Start of it All
- Chapter Eight - The New Girl
- Chapter Nine - Surprise
- Chapter Ten- Atlas
- Chapter Eleven - A Dangerous World
- Chapter Twelve - No Biggie
- Chapter Thirteen - Venom
- Chapter Fourteen - Not The Only Ones
- Chapter Fifteen - Uneventful
- Chapter Sixteen - An Attack
- Chapter Seventeen - It All Adds Up
- Chapter Eighteen - That Was a Complete Lie
- Chapter Nineteen - Late Again
- Chapter Twenty - Dreams